Download our Breastfeeding and New Born Video Modules
How to latch and breastfeed your baby
(running time: 13:11)
- Discover the secret to pain free breastfeeding with the deep latch and detailed demonstrations for you to achieve this on your next feed.
- Find out exactly how your breasts will change during your pregnancy.
- Understand how will it feel when your milk ‘comes in’ – no more uncertainty
Learn your milk supply
(running time: 29:07)
- Discover how to maximise each feed for a fuller, happier baby.
- Find out how to increase your own breastmilk supply.
- Learn how to avoid Mastitis.
- The best way to express and store breastmilk.
- Find out how much milk your baby will need when you are not breastfeeding.
Baby care for Dad’s and Mum’s
(running time: 29:35)
- Full demonstration on the art of baby massage. Find out how to relax your baby so they have a deeper, longer sleep overnight.
- Learn how to maximise the bathing experience for your baby beyond washing.
- How to best dress your baby from nappies/diapers to clothes and socks.
- Tips and secrets for successful baby wrapping to keep your baby feeling snug and secure.
Module 1, 2, 3
Get all 3 video modules at out special discount price. How to latch and breastfeed painlessly, Learn about your milk supply, Newborn baby care for mum and dad.
Upon placement of your order, you will receive an order confirmation. This also confirms that we have received your order. If you have not received an order confirmation, please verify that you have completed the payment process.
Within 24 hours of shipping you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us that includes the tracking information.
Domestic orders are fulfilled through Australia post Eparcel with an estimated shipment time of 3-10 business days. International orders are fulfilled through Australia Post International.
Please note that shipment time is not guaranteed by Breastfeeding Help or Australia Post. We are not responsible for any delays that do not result from our error. Breastfeeding Help is not responsible for an order once Australia Post has marked it as “Delivered”.
Breastfeeding Help will accept returns on faulty or damaged DVDs only. Items should be in their original packaging.
To issue a return, please contact our customer service team via the contact page with your order number. A customer care representative will authorize the request and provide you with return instructions.
The Return Address for Breastfeeding Help is:
11 Beaconsfield Parade
Lindfield NSW 2070