Breastfeeding Help offers you a complete and effective
technique that will teach you to deeply latch your
baby and breastfeed without pain within minutes
for a contented baby and an end to sore nipples.
I really encourage new mums to get Kate’s help as I know personally what a difference it can make…things she said stayed with me and starting off well with a baby feeding and settling is an enormous gift.
Now parents anywhere can benefit from Kate’s help with her DVD. Her tips are easy to follow through simple explanation and real life demonstrations. Most importantly, they work.
Breastfeed your baby confidently and latch without pain and learn fast effective solutions to common breastfeeding problems. Master a range of baby care techniques including wrapping, bathing and dressing your baby with Breastfeeding Help’s instantly downloadable videos.
All you need to know in expert, easy to follow videos, including:
- Breastfeeding techniques to end sore nipples
- In depth latch and breastfeeding demonstrations with a real mother and real baby.
- Techniques to maximise each feed for a full and contented baby
- Expert advice on knowing how much milk is left in each breast
- Tips to increase your own breastmilk supply
- Information on how your breasts will change during pregnancy
- Understanding Mastitis and how to prevent it
- Baby massage and bath demonstration with a real newborn
- Baby dressing and wrapping techniques with a real newborn
- How to express and store breastmilk
- …and more!
Breastfeeding and baby care made easy.
Download our comprehensive video modules now and be on your way to pain free breastfeeding and complete baby care today.
How to latch and breastfeed your baby
(running time: 13:11)
- Discover the secret to pain free breastfeeding with the deep latch and detailed demonstrations for you to achieve this on your next feed.
- Find out exactly how your breasts will change during your pregnancy.
- Understand how will it feel when your milk ‘comes in’ – no more uncertainty
Learn your milk supply
(running time: 29:07)
- Discover how to maximise each feed for a fuller, happier baby.
- Find out how to increase your own breastmilk supply.
- Learn how to avoid Mastitis.
- The best way to express and store breastmilk.
- Find out how much milk your baby will need when you are not breastfeeding.
Baby care for Dad’s and Mum’s
(running time: 29:35)
- Full demonstration on the art of baby massage. Find out how to relax your baby so they have a deeper, longer sleep overnight.
- Learn how to maximise the bathing experience for your baby beyond washing.
- How to best dress your baby from nappies/diapers to clothes and socks.
- Tips and secrets for successful baby wrapping to keep your baby feeling snug and secure.
Listen to What Other Mums Have to Say
All you need to know about breastfeeding and baby care
to start you on your journey into motherhood.